Eternity: The Last Unicorn wears its classical RPG roots on its stylish elven sleeves. Coupled with developer Void Studios’ passion for breathing life into the gods, creatures and stories that permeate Nordic folklore, Eternity is an experience that both feels familiar and fresh, putting a unique spin on this classic lore.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- Explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity
- Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods of Nordic Mythology