What's new

Introducing Mutropolis, a SCI-FI archaeological post-apocalyptic Point&Click adventure.

piritastudio

"In the 50th century, the great humankind achievements, such as pyramids or Humphrey Bogart’s movies, were completely forgotten.
Henry and his nerdy team of archaeologists have been working hard for years, on the ground, digging treasures with the extremely rare hallmark “Made in China” and watching weird Indiana Jones documentaries...

Until some dog-looking God come to ruin everything.
"

Mutropolis is a point and click adventure game with handmade graphics and lots of humour.
We have been working on the game for three years and it is almost finished.
Will be available for Windows, Mac and Linux sometime in the second half of 2019.

Check it out and feel free to wishlist it on Steam!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1037120/Mutropolis/

FEATURES:
  • Point&Click.
  • 100% Hand-Made graphics.
  • Over 50 scenes full of weird cute characters.
  • Archaeological puzzles with a Sci-FI touch.
  • Travel to the future, research the past.
  • Absolutely indie.
  • TONS OF LOVE!
ABOUT US:
Beatriz Gascón: Game design + Art direction + Animation
Pablo González: Programming + Concept artist + Music

piritastudio.com
Twitter: @Pirita_Studio

Attachments

Theacp

Administrator
Staff member
Astonishing visual art ...

Allow me to ask few questions:

1-How long have you been working at Mutropolis? Your first video on youtube dates from 2016...

2-Any particular game that has influenced you when making Mutropolis?

3-What tools did you use to make Mutropilis?

P.D I love the cat with blue eyes :p

piritastudio

Astonishing visual art ...

Allow me to ask few questions:

1-How long have you been working at Mutropolis? Your first video on youtube dates from 2016...

2-Any particular game that has influenced you when making Mutropolis?

3-What tools did you use to make Mutropilis?

P.D I love the cat with blue eyes :p
We begun to think about make Mutropolis and put some ideas together at some point of 2015 in our spare time.
In 2016 started to work half a day in the game, and full time from the beginning of 2018.

Many games have influence Mutropolis. Lucas Arts is a mayor influence, of course. Guybrush Threepwood and Many Calavera have a special place in our hearts. However, the big reference in Lucas Arts has been the Indiana Jones saga (the games and the movies). Besides Lucas Arts, we also have in mind Gabriel Knight 3 (with his weird but logical detective puzzles) and Broken Age (with the lovely construction).

The engine of the game is Visionaire Studio and we use Spine for the animations.